Jordana Blitz founded the event and catering company, Little Gem, in 2016 and the name suits the operation perfectly -- a nimble, small business providing delicious meals and is a gem to work with. We should know because we've partnered with them on their most recent New York and Hamptons food delivery service!
In addition to ordering a delicious meal from Little Gem (here is this week's menu!), you can opt in to have one of our Party Looks packaged and delivered with your Little Gem goodies. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
Now on to the good stuff!
Little Gem Summer Gazpacho:
The Ingredients - Wet
- 4 cups Tomato Juice
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 2 tablespoons Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
The Ingredients - Dry
- 1/2 cup finely minced Onion
- 1 medium Clove Garlic, crushed
- 1 medium Bell Pepper, minced
- 1 teaspoon light Honey or Sugar
- 1 medium Cucumber (peeled, seeded, minced)
- 2 Scallions, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried Basil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground Cumin
- 1/4 cup minced Parsley
- 2 cups diced Tomatoes (Pomi brand recommended)
- Salt, pepper, cayenne to taste
- Purée all ingredients in a blender.
- Chill overnight.
- Serve cold, garnished with crème fraîche and fresh basil.
Recipe serves eight - enjoy!
Jordana's Best Of:
Party Song? Dancing on My Own by Robyn
Party Cocktail? Blue Cheese Olive Martini
Party Dress Code? White Tie
Party Trick? Pigs in a Blanket and Caviar are always the answer